for the Threema Work Management Cockpit
Detailed information about data protection when using the Threema Work Management Cockpit can be found here (PDF).
Who is responsible for processing personal data?
Threema GmbH, Churerstrasse 82, 8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland, is responsible for the processing of personal data. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at privacy at threema dot ch.
If the Threema Work Management Cockpit is used by a Business Customer of Threema, that Business Customer is the controller responsible for data processing. Threema assumes the role of processor for the Business Customer.
What purposes does Threema process personal data for?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivery of the Threema Work Management Cockpit;
- Contract performance;
- Marketing with existing customers (voluntary and optional);
- Information security.
What personal data is processed?
Depending on how you use the Threema Work Management Cockpit, the following personal data is processed:
- IP address;
- Email address;
- Customer number;
- Threema ID.
The following personal data is optional for the use of the Threema Work Management Cockpit and will only be processed if you voluntarily provide it:
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Category (e.g., job title or department);
- Customer Specific Identifier (“CSI,” e.g., employee number).
What personal data is stored and for how long?
The following personal data is stored by us (storage period in brackets):
- IP address (for 10 days);
- Email address (until revocation);
- Customer number (until revocation);
- Company (until revocation);
- Address (until revocation);
- Threema ID (until revocation).
What personal data is stored linked to the Threema ID, and for how long?
The following personal data is stored by us linked to the Threema ID (storage period in brackets):
- First name (until revocation);
- Last name (until revocation);
- Username (until revocation);
- Nickname (until revocation);
- Category (until revocation);
- CSI (until revocation).
Is personal data disclosed to third parties?
Your personal data collected when using the Threema Work Management Cockpit will be processed exclusively on our own hardware (servers) in Switzerland and will not be disclosed to third parties.
What control options do you have?
In addition to your legal claims under data protection law, Threema provides you with the following control options over your personal data:
- Deletion of all personal data of a customer account (for Business Customers);
- Rectification, completion, and deletion of personal data and termination of their processing (for Administrators);
- Immediate information about inventory data in the Threema Work App via this Threema ID (for Work Users);
- Deletion of all inventory data by revocation under this link (requires revocation password; for Work Users).
What rights do you have?
You have a right to information to Threema and a right to rectification, completion, deletion, and blocking of your personal data as well as a right to withdrawal (of your consent) and to objection (against data processing based on overriding interests).
If Threema processes personal data on behalf of a Business Customer, i.e., as a processor, your rights must be primarily asserted against the Business Customer as the controller of the data processing.
Threema will support the Business Customer in the fulfilment of your claims under data protection law.